Features and Benefits
- IO-Link-Compliant Device Transceiver
- IO and SPI Interface Terminals
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX14826 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of the evaluation board and software. The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX14826 IO-Link® device transceiver.
The EV kit includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista® -, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the device. The EV kit is connected to a PC through a USB A-to-B cable.
- Industrial Sensors and Actuators
- IO-Link Actuators
- IO-Link Sensors
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.