Features and Benefits
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Powered by Three AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Optional 9V Battery Operation
- Measures Voltage and Resistance on Multiple Ranges (40V Max)
- Measures Current on a Fixed 400mA Range
- On-Board LCD Display of Conversion Results
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX134 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX134 3¾-digit digital multimeter. The EV kit measures volts, ohms, or milliamps, with conversion results displayed on a 4-digit LCD display. An on-board MAXQ2000 microcontroller controls the MAX134, the LCD display, and communicates with a PC over an optoisolated USB link. Software included with the EV kit demonstrates the features of the MAX134 and is provided as an aid in software development. In addition to the microcontroller code, the EV kit includes an application program compatible with Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7. This program provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to control the MAX134 registers and view conversion results.
Warning: For safety reasons, the input voltage is limited to 40V (max). Be sure to read the information contained in the Multiple Grounds section.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Data Loggers
- Digital Panel Meters
- Weigh Scales