Features and Benefits
- Fully Differential Inputs and Outputs
- Jumper-Selectable I²C Slave Address
- On-Board USB Interface Circuit Generates I²C-Compatible Signals
- PCB Pads for Audio Inputs and Outputs
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied I²C-Compatible Signals
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX13325 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX13325 dual, audio line driver, which provides a robust differential interface between automotive audio components. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX13325.
The MAX13325 EV kit comes with a MAX13325GUI/V+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX13326GUI/V+ to evaluate this device.
- Automotive Radio and Rear Seat Entertainment
- Professional Remote Audio Amplifiers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.