Features and Benefits
- 95Msps Sampling Rate with the MAX12555
- 80Msps Sampling Rate with the MAX12554
- 65Msps Sampling Rate with the MAX12553
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- Fully Differential or Single-Ended Signal-Input Configuration
- Differential or Single-Ended Clock Configuration
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit with Adjustable Duty Cycle
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX12553/MAX12554/MAX12555 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of 14-bit, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). These ADCs accept differential or single-ended analog inputs, however, the EV kits allow for evaluation with either type of signal from one single-ended analog-signal source. The digital outputs produced by the ADCs are captured easily with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kits operate from a 1.8V and a 3.3V power supply and include circuitry that generates a low-jitter clock signal from an AC signal provided by the user.
- IF and Baseband Communication Receivers: Cellular, Point-to-Point Microwave, HFC, WLAN
- Low-Power Data Acquisition
- Medical Imaging Including Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Portable Instrumentation
- Video Imaging
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.