Features and Benefits
- Up to 45Msps Sampling Rate (MAX1193)
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation
- Single-Ended or Fully Differential Input Signal Configuration
- AC- or DC-Coupled Input Configuration
- Configurable Reference Voltage
- On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuit
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Also Evaluates MAX1191 and MAX1192 (IC Replacement Required)
The MAX1193 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX1191/MAX1192/MAX1193 dual, 8-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The MAX1191/MAX1192/MAX1193 accept AC- or DC-coupled, differential, or single-ended analog inputs. The digital output produced by the ADC can be easily captured with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data acquisition system. The EV kit operates from a 3.3V analog and a 2.5V digital power supply. The EV kit includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC sine wave signal provided by the user. The EV kit comes with the MAX1193 installed. Order free samples of the pin-compatible MAX1191 or MAX1192 to evaluate these parts.
- Battery-Powered Portable Instruments
- IQ Baseband Sampling
- Low-Power Video
- Ultrasound and Medical Imaging
- WLAN, Mobile DSL, WLL Receiver
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.