Features and Benefits
- 4/8/12 ADC Channel Inputs
- 1.7MHz I²C Interface
- EV Kit Daughter Board Powered by the Master Board
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting in the EV System Software
- Frequency, RMS, Min, Max, and Average DC Calculations in the EV System Software
- Collects Up to 1 Mega Samples
- On-Board Voltage Reference
- USB-PC Connection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11600–MAX11617 evaluation system (EV system) includes one master board and one of six EV kit daughter boards. The EV system also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX11600–MAX11617. The MAX116XXI2CMB+ master board connects to a PC USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the corresponding EV kit daughter board.
The EV kit daughter boards are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the capabilities of the MAX11600–MAX11617 4-/8-/12-channel, 8-/10-/12-bit, 3V/5V, low-power, high-speed I²C ADCs with internal reference.
Each EV kit daughter board evaluates three different ADCs, but only the ADC referenced in the EV kit daughter board part name is installed on the board. Contact the factory for free samples of the other pin-compatible ADCs to evaluate these devices or to order individual boards.
- Battery-Powered Test Equipment
- Handheld Portable Applications
- Medical Instruments
- Solar-Powered Remote Systems
- System Supervision
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.