Features and Benefits
- 5V Single-Supply Operation
- Output Buffer Drives One 150Ω Standard Video Load with a +6dB Gain
- Three Fixed 5th-Order 9MHz SD Filters
- Three Selectable 6th-Order 9MHz/33MHz SD/HD Filters
- AC- or DC-Coupled Inputs and Outputs
- Standard 75Ω Input and Output Terminations
- Transparent Input Clamps
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11506 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the MAX11506 IC. The MAX11506 is a six-channel video reconstruction filter and buffer for a combination of standard-definition television (SDTV) and high-definition television (HDTV) applications. The filter's passband is typically 9MHz for SDTV and selectable between 9MHz/33MHz for SDTV/HDTV. The MAX11506 includes a +6dB output buffer capable of driving 2VP-P into a standard 150Ω video load.
The video input and output signals on the EV kit can be AC- or DC-coupled. The MAX11506 video input terminals are terminated at 75Ω and the output terminals are 75Ω back-terminated. The EV kit operates from a single 5V DC power supply.
The MAX11506 EV kit can also evaluate the MAX11507 after IC replacement (U1). The EV kit is shipped with a MAX11506 IC installed.
- Cable and Satellite Set-Top Box Receivers
- Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- DVD Players
- HD Recorders
- Personal Video Recorders
- Video On-Demand