Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of MAX11410/MAX11410A
- USB Powered
- Selectable On-Board Voltage Reference (2.5V, 1.25V)
- Optional External Clock (2.4576MHz)
- Isolated Power and Digital Communication
- Various Sample Rates and Sample Sizes
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting
- Savable Plots and Register Configurations
- Windows XP®, Windows® 7, Windows 8.1-Compatable Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11410 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the 24-bit multi-channel low-power delta-sigma ADC. The EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from the target device to the PC. The GUI allows the user to configure all the registers and includes graphing software to display captured data and calculate the histogram and FFT.
- Portable Instruments
- Resistive Bridge Measurement
- Sensor Measurement
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.