Features and Benefits
- 20 PIXI™ Ports for Analog or Digital Control or Sensing
- Two External Temperature Sensors (2N3904)
- 50-Pin Signal Header (20 Ports, Two Temperatures, and Power Supplies)
- SPI Interface Terminals
- Optional 2.5V On-Board Reference (MAX6071)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, Windows 7-, and Windows 8.0-/8.1-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven Four-Layer PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX11300 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX11300 20-port programmable mixed-signal I/O with 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, analog switches, and GPIO. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, Windows® 7-, and Windows 8.0-/8.1-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the IC.
The EV kit comes with a MAX11300GTL+ installed.
- Base Station RF Power Device Bias Controllers
- Control for Optical Components
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Power-Supply Monitoring
- System Supervision and Control
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.