Features and Benefits
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered (No External Power Supply Required)
- On-Board Isolated Power Supplies Rejecting Power Line Noise
- On-Board Optocouplers Isolating ADC from Other Circuitry
- Real-Time Data Acquisition through USB
- Proven PCB Layout
The MAX11200, MAX11206, MAX11209, MAX11210, and MAX11213 evaluation kits (EV kits) consist of one MAX11200, MAX11206, MAX11209, MAX11210, or MAX11213 evaluation board and software. The EV kits are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that evaluate the MAX11200 family of ultra-low-power, high-resolution, serial output ADCs.
The EV kits include Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX11200 family of data converters. The EV kits are connected to a PC through a USB A-to-B cable.
- Battery Applications
- Portable Instrumentation
- Sensor Measurement (Temperature and Pressure)
- Weigh Scales
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.