Features and Benefits
- Clinical-Grade ECG and Heart-Rate Measurement and Analysis, Based on the MAX30003 Ultra-Low Power ECG AFE with HR Detection Algorithm
- Open API for Developing Unique In-Device Applications for ECG-Based use Cases
- Additional On-Board Sensors Including Acceleration, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer
The MAX-ECG-MONITOR evaluation and development platform, featuring the MAX30003 clinical-grade AFE, analyzes data and accurately tracks heart signals (ECG and heart rate), as well as user status signals such as temperature and motion, to provide valuable insight for clinical and fitness applications. Quickly develop ECG-based applications with the embedded algorithms, or use it to collect raw data to develop your own custom health sensor algorithms. Part of the Movesense ecosystem, the MAX-ECG-MONITOR runs an open Application Program Interface (API) for developing unique in-device apps for a variety of ECG-based use cases showing heart-rate signals at rest or during high motion activity.
The MAX-ECG-MONITOR works with an Android® OS device to display real-time measurements of each of the sensors. It also captures the measured raw data from the health sensor signals and stores them to allow full access for custom development of use case results and summaries.
The MAX-ECG-MONITOR comes with an ECG/heart-rate monitor reference design module with embedded firmware, chest strap and dry electrodes for fitness applications, and wet electrodes for clinical applications. It includes instructions for downloading the Android-based application.
- Athletic Stress Testing
- Built-In Fitness and Health Monitoring Apparel
- Fitness Monitoring Chest Strap
- Medical Heart-Rate Signal Patches
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.