LB2223B - Demo Manual (Rev. 0)4/26/2019
Lab Board LB2223B is designed to support prototyping with the following packages: MSOP-10, MSOP-8, MSOP-8E, SOIC-8, SOIC-8E, 3x3 DFN-10, 3x3 DFN-8, SOT-23-3, SOT-23-5, SOT-23-6, and SOT-23-8.
Each of the pin landing pads is connected to an edge pad to simplify wiring surface mount packages into other circuits. Additionally a center trace with pads at each end (and a center pad on the two boards on the right) is included for use as a ground trace.
- Apply a thin layer of solder to one of the corner pin landing pads (or the center pad, if using an exposed pad package, e.g. MSOP-8E, SOIC-8E, DFN-8).
- Place the IC on the board, aligning the pins with the landing pads.
- Place the tip of the soldering iron on top of the pin until the solder underneath melts and a connection is formed to the pad. Or, if using the center pad, heat that pad instead by placing one or two soldering irons on the connected center trace pads.
- Solder the remaining pins.
- Chip capacitors can be placed and soldered from a corner pad to a center trace ground pad.
- Solder wires to the edge pads as needed to wire this lab board into a larger design. Double-sided tape can be used to secure the lab board to a larger board.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.