Features and Benefits
- Single positive supply: 5 V at 97 mA
- Conversion loss: 10 dB typical at 24 GHz to 30 GHz
- 10.5 dB typical at 30 GHz to 34 GHz (Upconverter)
- Input IP3: 17.5 dBm typical at 24 GHz to 30 GHz
- 20 dBm typical at 30 GHz to 34 GHz (Upconverter)
- 2 × LO to RF isolation: 36 dB typical at 30 GHz to 34 GHz
- Wide IF bandwidth: dc to 4 GHz
- Integrated LO amplifier: 4 dBm input
- Subharmonically pumped (×2) LO
- RoHS compliant, 24-lead, 3.90 mm × 3.90 mm LCC package
Product DetailsA 24-34 GHz Sub-harmonically Pumped (x2) MMIC Mixer with an integrated LO amplifier soldered onto specialized RF designed eval board.
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.