Features and Benefits
- Compatible with Analog Devices EZ-Board products containing the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) external interface.
- Compatible with Aptina Imaging evaluation CMOS Image sensors and Image Processor/SOCs evaluation headboards.
- Go to Aptina Imaging web site for more information on these products.
- Software Drivers and Examples are available for the Aptina MT9M114EBLSTCZH ES headboard in the BSP.
Product DetailsThe Camera EI3 Extender Board, an EZ-Extender® product, provides a platform for evaluating 8, 10, and 12-bit Aptina Imaging CMOS image sensors and image processor/SOCs with Analog Devices' embedded processor evaluation boards (EZ-Board®). This product interfaces to the embedded processor's PPI and TWI busses via the Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) connector. This product is compatible with a wide range of Aptina evaluation CMOS image sensors and image processor/SOCs evaluation headboards.
It features a connector for a flat panel interface. It also connects with any of the new line of EZ-Boards that support the EI3 specification. This new expansion interface allows for more available signals on the interface connectors and a reduction in size over the previous EI2 specification.
Software drivers and examples are provided to demonstrate the image processing capabilities of Analog Devices embedded processors and Aptina image sensors. This product also employs Software Configuration (SoftConfig) Technology, eliminating the need for mechanical switches and jumpers for configuration.
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- Display image on WVGA/LCD EI3 Extender Board; or Video Encoder EI3 Extender Board and TV