Features and Benefits
- Analog Devices ADuCM3029 processor
- 64-pin QFN package
- 26 MHz oscillator
- SPI Flash (SPI2) chip
- Windbond W25Q32
- Accelerometer (SPI2)
- Analog Devices ADXL363
- Temp Sensor
- Analog Devices ADT7420
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART0)
- FTDI FT232R USB to UART IC
- USB mini -B
- Debug (SWD/SWO) interface
- J-Link Lite ARM debugger
- SWD/SWO 20-pin 0.1” header for use with IAR emulators
- SWD/SWO 10-pin 0.05” header
- Five LEDs: one power (green), one board reset (red), and three general-purpose (amber)
- Push buttons
- Five push buttons: one reset, one wake, boot and two IRQ/Flag
- Expansion Interface 3 (EI3) Connector
- GND/3.3V/5V output
- Arduino Connectors
- ADF7xxx Connectors
- Power Measurement
- Jumpers for measuring processor and board current draw
The ADuCM3029 EZ-KIT®, Analog Devices, Inc.is an evaluation system for the ADuCM3029 processor.
The ADuCM3029 processor is based on the ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor core, a collection of digital peripherals, embedded SRAM and flash memory. It also contains an analog subsystem which provides clocking, reset and power management capability in addition to an ADC subsystem. The ADuCM3029 Microcontroller is designed specifically for Motor Control and Industrial applications. The EZ-KIT ships with all of the necessary components required to start the evaluation immediately.
The EZ-KIT contains an array of three connectors that support the ADF7xxx Wireless Transceiver series of daughterboard products.
The EZ-KIT contains an expansion interface 3 (EI3) and Arduino interface. These interfaces provide for connecting with daughter boards to expand on the functionality of the EZ-KIT.
The evaluation board is designed to be used in conjunction with the IAR Embedded Workbench® and Segger® development environment for advanced application code development and debug such as:
- Create, compile, assemble, and link application programs written in C++, C, and assembly
- Load, run, step, halt, and set breakpoints in application programs
- Read and write data and program memory
- Read and write core and peripheral registers
Markets & Technology
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
The EZ-KIT Package contains
- USB 2.0 Cable
- J-Link Lite Emulator
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM.
- Keil Microcontroller Development Kit V5