Features and Benefits
- Occupancy detection
- Space optimization
- People tracking and monitoring
- Social distancing detection
ADI EagleEye™ is the technology combination of the ADSP-BF707 Blackfin® digital signal processor (DSP), the ADSPBF707BBCZ4-EGE, and Analog Devices, Inc., proprietary software analytics algorithms. The ADSW4000 ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount algorithm enables a 2D vision, sensor-based, people counting and location solution for rooms and open areas.
The EVAL-ADSW4000KTZ, or ADI EagleEye™ trial kit, is the full sensor to cloud evaluation system.
The ADI EagleEye™ trial kit comprises the ADI EagleEye™ DSP subsystem, a cortex-based microcontroller unit (MCU) subsystem, flash memory, ADI EagleEye™ analytics algorithm, and application firmware.
The ADI EagleEye™ trial kit features a 2D vision sensor (the Chicony CYFI013 module) with a Bluetooth interface for commissioning via a tablet app and cloud connectivity over Wi-Fi for uploading metadata to the cloud.
A companion tablet application, the ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount app, is available for device commissioning. A cloud-based online dashboard is available to users to access the collected data and a set of actionable insights.
- EVAL-ADSW4000KTZ (ADI EagleEye™ trial kit)
- PC running Windows® 8 or later, or tablet running iOS 12 or later or Android 7.0 or later
- All ADI EagleEye™ documentation is available in the software package of the ADI EagleEye™ trial kit
- ADI EagleEye™ PeopleCount iOS or Android tablet app (recommended for commissioning, available for download from Google Play or App Store)
- ADI EagleEye™ software package (optional, only for advanced debugging and troubleshooting. Available for download after Trial Kit purchase and registration at my.analog.com)