Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation boards for the ADP5037
- Standalone capability
- Simple device measurements, including line and load regulation, demonstrable with
- A single voltage supply
- A voltmeter
- An ammeter
- Load resistors
- Easy access to external components
- Cascading options to supply the low dropout (LDO) regulator from either buck regulator
- Dedicated enable option for each channel
- Mode option to change buck regulators from power save mode (PSM) to pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation
The ADP5037 is available in a 24-lead, 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package. The ADP5034/ADP5037 are 4-channel devices that share a common PCB evaluation board.
The ADP5037 evaluation board, ADP5037CP-EVALZ, has two step-down regulators with two LDO regulators that enable evaluation of the ADP50374. The evaluation board is available in an adjustable voltage option.
For full details on the ADP5037, consult the product data sheet in conjunction with this evaluation board user guide.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.