Features and Benefits
- Two fully assembled and tested evaluation boards per kit
- Full set of IC voltage options in each kit
- 3 samples of each IC voltage option packed in separate antistatic bags
- Kit allows the user to quickly evaluate all IC voltage options
- Only need to order one kit per product family
The ADP2371 is identical to the ADP2370 except for a quick output discharge feature. Therefore, the evaluation board can be used for both products. However, the RedyKit only contains ADP2370 chips. Use the sample ordering process to get ADP2371 chips if that is what your design requires.
This product has individual evaluations boards at specific voltages or with specific features as well as the RedyKit™. The RedyKit simplifies product evaluation by providing two assembled and tested evaluation boards, plus a full set of product (voltage) options for an IC regulator. All the IC options come sorted and stored in the kit with the Analog Devices part number clearly printed on each antistatic zip-top bag.
Simple device measurements such as line and load regulation, dropout, and ground current can be demonstrated with just a single voltage supply, a voltmeter, a current meter, and load resistors.