Product DetailsThe user guide includes I/O descriptions, setup instructions, the schematic, and the PCB layout drawings for the ADP1972 evaluation board.
Complete specifications for the ADP1972 are available in the ADP1972 data sheet.
- Input voltage range: 6 V to 60 V
- On-board 5 V low dropout regulator
- Selective buck or boost mode
- FAULT input compatible with AD8450
- COMP input compatible with AD8450
- Adjustable frequency from 50 kHz to 300 kHz
- Synchronization output or input with adjustable phase shift
- Programmable maximum duty cycle
- Maximum internal duty cycle: 98%
- Programmable soft start
- Peak hiccup current limit protection
- Input voltage UVLO protection
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.