Features and Benefits
- Low RDSON: 27 mΩ (LFCSP)
- Wide input voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Quick output discharge (QOD) circuit option (ADP196ACPZN-01-R7)
- 3 A continuous operating current to 70°C
- Tiny, 2.0 mm × 2.0 mm × 0.55 mm, 0.65 mm pitch, 6-lead LFCSP
- Operating temperature range: TJ = −40°C to +85°C
The ADP196 evaluation board, ADP196CP-EVALZ, is used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP196 high-side load switch.
Simple device measurements such as VIN to VOUT resistance (RDSON), ground current, and off-state current can be demonstrated with only a single voltage source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and a load resistor.
Complete information about the ADP196 high-side load switch is available in the ADP196 data sheet, which should be consulted when using the ADP196CP-EVALZ.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.