Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of the ADN4680E 250 Mbps, half-duplex, quad M-LVDS transceivers
- Board layout optimized for high speed signaling
- Matched track lengths on M-LVDS differential pairs with controlled 100 Ω differential impedance
- Matched track lengths on high speed DIx and ROx logic signals with controlled 50 Ω impedance to GND
- SMA jacks for connecting to high speed DIx and ROx logic signals and M-LVDS Ax and Bx signals
- Optional screw terminal connectors for accessing the ROx, REx, DEx, and DIx logic signals
- Power and ground connections through screw terminal blocks
- Jumper-selectable global power down via the ENP pin
- Jumper-selectable driver enable, receiver enable, and fail-safe for each transceiver via the REx, DEx, and FSx pins
- Test points for measuring all signals and multiple ground points to facilitate probing of multiple signals
- 100 Ω termination resistors across Ax and Bx signals to simulate a terminated bus
The EVAL-ADN4680EEBZ allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADN4680E 250 Mbps, half-duplex, quad multipoint, low voltage differential signaling (M-LVDS) transceivers. The EVALADN4680EEBZ allows the input and output functions of each transceiver to be exercised without the need for external components.
Subminiature A (SMA) connectors provide convenient connections for high speed logic and the M-LVDS bus signals. Screw terminal blocks are available to access power, ground, and digital signals. Jumper options allow control of each transceivers driver and receiver enable pins, each transceivers fail-safe functionality, and the global power-down mode.
The EVAL-ADN4680EEBZ is optimized for high speed signaling. The differential M-LVDS signal traces on the board are routed as a length matched 100 Ω differential pair. The DIx digital input and ROx receiver output are also length matched and routed with a controlled 50 Ω impedance to ground. The EVAL-ADN4680EEBZ features a solid ground and power plane for optimum power integrity.
The EVAL-ADN4680EEBZ has a footprint for the ADN4680E transceivers in a 7 mm × 7 mm, 48-lead LFCSP. For full details on the ADN4680E, see the ADN4680E data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with the user guide when using the EVAL-ADN4680EEBZ.
- A 4 channel oscilloscope
- A signal generator
- A 3.0 V to 3.6 V power supply
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.