Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADN2850
- Several test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system development platform (SDP)
- PC control software
- 26 extra bytes in EEMEM for user-defined information
- Resistor tolerance error stored in EEMEM
With versatile programmability, the ADN2850 allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment / decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting read-back, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The ADN2850 supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the ADN2850 uses a versatile SPI-compatible serial interface, allowing speeds of up to 50 MHz.
The EVAL-ADN2850SDZ can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the ADN2850 part can be found in the ADN2850 data sheet.
- EVAL-ADN2850SDZ evaluation board
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the ADN2850 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-276 document
Documentation & Resources
UG-276: Evaluation Board for the ADN2850 Digital Rheostat5/19/2011580 kB
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.