Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum output current: 600 mA
- Low noise
- 0.9 µV rms total integrated noise from 100 Hz to 100 kHz
- 1.6 µV rms total integrated noise from 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Initial accuracy: ±0.5%
- Fixed 3.3 V (ADM7154) and adjustable (ADM7155) output versions
- 8-lead LFCSP and 8-lead SOIC packages
Product DetailsThe ADM7154CP-3.3EVALZ, ADM7154CP-1.8EVALZ and ADM7155CP-02-EVALZ evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADM7154 and ADM7155 linear regulators, respectively.
Simple device measurements, such as line and load regulation, dropout, and ground current, can be demonstrated with just a single voltage source, a voltmeter, an ammeter, and load resistors.
For more details about the linear regulators, refer to the ADM7154 and ADM7155 data sheets.
Evaluation Kit Contents
- ADM7154CP-3.3EVALZ, ADM7154CP-1.8EVALZ or ADM7155CP-02-EVALZ evaluation board
- DC power supply
- Multimeters for voltage and current measurements
- Electronic or resistive loads
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.