Features and Benefits
- Fully featured evaluation board for the ADL6012
- Specified up to 67 GHz
- 3.15 V to 5.25 V operation
The ADL6012-EVALZ provides efficient evaluation of the ADL6012 2 GHz to 67 GHz envelope detector. The ADL6012 has fast rise time and fall time responses, around 1 ns depending on input power levels, with an output envelope bandwidth of 500 MHz. The ADL6012-EVALZ provides the basic connections for the RF input signal and the envelope output voltage. Differential envelope outputs on the ADL6012-EVALZ can be directly connected to a high speed oscilloscope to evaluate the differential envelope tracking capabilities.
For full details on the ADL6012, see the ADL6012 data sheet. Consult the ADL6012 data sheet in conjunction with this user guide when using the ADL6012-EVALZ evaluation board.
- Analog signal generator up to 67 GHz (E8257D)
- High speed oscilloscope (MSOS254A)
- DC voltmeter (34401A)
- 5 V power supply (E3631A)
- Differential probe (1131A)