Features and Benefits
- Arduino-compatible energy and power quality measurement shield with ADE9000 multiphase energy and power quality monitoring IC
- 3P4W, 3P3W, or 3-wire single phase measurements
- Direct interface with current output current transformers
- Up to 240 V rms nominal line neutral voltage measurement
- Arduino software library
- Calibration and example application sketches
Product DetailsThe EV-ADE9000SHIELDZ is an Arduino shield compatible with Arduino Zero. The shield can be directly interfaced with current transformers and voltage leads. It enables quick evaluation and prototyping of energy and power quality measurement systems with the ADE9000. Arduino library and application examples are provided to simplify implementation of larger systems.
Documentation & Resources
ADE9000 Arduino Shield Design Files1/30/2018
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.