Features and Benefits
- 4-layer PCB (3.1x2.5in form factor)
- Single 5V power supply options
- Power indicator/general-purpose LEDs
- Reset and download push buttons
- 80-pin connector interface for MMIC board
- 120-pin interface for SDP-B board
- Test points to access ADAD7251 pins
Product DetailsThe ADAR7251 is a 16bit Delta-Sigma ADC designed for 24GHz/77GHz Radar systems in a 7 mm x 7mm LFCSP-SS package.
Evaluation Board Overview
The ADAR7251 mini board allows a user to program, debug and evaluate the performance of the ADAR7251. Its small form factor makes it the ideal hardware for evaluation of Radar systems using the easy interface to MMIC and DSP. The MMIC and DSP Board (SDP-B) are available from the www.analog.com or contact ADI sales. The GUI for the board can be downloaded.
Evaluation Kit Contents
- Evaluation Board with 5V Adapter
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.