Features and Benefits
- Full-featured board in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5247 supports a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications with a superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5247 uses a versatile I2C serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kHz.
The EVAL-AD5247DBZ and EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ can operate in single-supply mode and incorporate an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5247 part can be found in the AD5247 data sheet.
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5247 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-397 user guide
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- USB 2.0 Port