Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD5222
- Various test circuits
- Various ac and dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B)
- PC software for control
The AD5222 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications while offering a 0.2% channel-to-channel matching tolerance.
In addition, the AD5222 uses a high speed up/down interface, allowing speeds of up to 15 MHz.
The EVAL-AD5222SDZ can operate in single-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5222 part can be found in the AD5222 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5222SDZ board
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5222 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-349 user guide
- Windows XP SP2, 32 bits
- Windows Vista, 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit
- USB 2.0 Port
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.