Features and Benefits
- Full-featured in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5171 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications with superior low temperature coefficient performance.
The on-board socket allows the user to easily replace the device for reprogramming of the OTP memory.
In addition, the AD5171 uses a versatile I2C serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kHz.
The EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ can operate in single-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5171 part can be found in the AD5171 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5171DBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5171 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-394 user guide
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- USB 2.0 Port
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.