Features and Benefits
- High Accuracy Time-of-Day and Date (±5ppm) from -40°C to +85°C
- 32.768kHz Square-Wave Output
- Digital Temp Sensor with ±3°C Accuracy
- 6-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (I²C)
- Example Software Written in C for Portability
- Secondary Header Allows Daisy-Chaining of Additional Modules on the I²C Bus
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The DS3231MPMB1 peripheral module provides the necessary hardware to interface the DS3231M real-time clock (RTC) to any system that utilizes Pmod™-compatible expansion ports configurable for I²C communication. The IC is a low-cost and extremely accurate I²C RTC. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted. The integration of the micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The device is available in the same footprint as the popular DS3231 RTC.
Refer to the DS3231M IC data sheet for detailed information regarding operation of the IC.
- Industrial Applications
- Portable Instruments
- Power Meters
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.