Features and Benefits
- EV Kit Contains
- Five DS28E22 Devices in a TDFN-EP Package
- One USB-to-I2C PC Adapter (DS9400#) Provides PC Connection
- DS2465EVKIT# Evaluation Board Provides 1-Wire Interface and SHA-256 Coprocessor
- One EV Board (DS9120Q+) with TDFN-EP Socket Provides Easy Chip Evaluation
- USB-to-I2C Module Contains Prolific PL-2303HXD USB-to-UART Chip
- Enumerates as a Virtual PC COM Port
- Windows-Certified Logo USB Device Driver Available
- Standard USB Cable Interface
- EV Board Contains Convenient On-Board Test Points
- Evaluation Software Will Be Provided Along with Full Evaluation Kit Data Sheet
The DS28E22 evaluation system (EV system) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate and program the DS28E22 DeepCover® Secure Authenticator. EV system operation requires a host PC for user-friendly evaluation.
This evaluation system includes a DS9400 USB-to-I2C PC adapter, a DS2465 EV board, a DS9120Q+ evaluation socket board for a TDFN DS28E22, and five DS28E22 sample devices in a TDFN package. The EV software runs on Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP® operating systems. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing software, as well as general EV system operation are included in the EV system data sheet; software and documentation are available at the link above.
Note: The DS2465 EV board and DS9400# subcomponents are not available for direct sale outside of evaluation systems. A data sheet specific to DS9400# is not available.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.