Features and Benefits
- Demonstrate the Capabilities of the DS2775–DS2778 Including:
- Estimation of Available Capacity for Li+ Cells
- 2-Cell Voltage Measurement
- Current Measurement
- Current Accumulation
- Temperature Measurement
- Information Storage
- Overvoltage/Undervoltage Protection
- Overcurrent/Short-Circuit Protection
- Secure Challenge and Response Authentication Using the SHA-1 Algorithm (DS2776 and DS2778 Only)
- Interface to the USB Port of a PC Running a Windows XP or Older OS That Supports USB Operation
The DS2775–DS2778 evaluation kits (EV kits) make performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2775–DS2778 2-cell stand-alone fuel-gauge ICs with Li-Ion (Li+) protector and SHA-1 authentication easy. The evaluation boards interface to a PC through a DS9123O USB adapter and RJ11 cable connection. The provided CD-ROM contains all related data sheets along with the evaluation software, which can be run under any Windows XP® or older operating system (OS) that supports USB operation.
The DS2775–DS2778 EV kit software gives the user complete control of all the DS2775–DS2778 functions. Separate control tabs allow the user access to all EEPROM and RAM memory locations, control registers, real-time updates of all monitored parameters, and SHA-1 functions. The software also incorporates a data-logging feature to monitor a cell over time.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2775–DS2778 with accurate parameter measurements. Kit demonstration boards vary as they are improved upon over time.
- Commercial and Military Radios
- DSLR Cameras
- Low-Cost Notebooks
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Video Cameras
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.