Features and Benefits
- Charge Up to 2 Cells in Series or Parallel
- Charges AA or AAA Cells
- Offers Linear or Switch Mode Current Regulation
- Current Regulation Feature Can Be Bypassed When Used with External Current Regulated Supply
- Monitors Temperature, Voltage, and Charge Time
- Resistor-Programmable Alkaline Cell Rejection Threshold
- Resistor-Programmable Charge Time Monitor
The DS2711/DS2712 EV kit board allow users to explore all the features of the DS2711 and DS2712. It is designed to allow a DS2711 or DS2712 to be configured into any possible charge configuration. The board supports single-cell, dual-cell series, and dual-cell parallel charging of AA or AAA NiMH cells. The board also allows the user to select between on-board regulation of the charge source, on-board regulation with a separate power supply, or external regulation. Temperature, voltage, and charge time are monitored to ensure safe charging. The EV kit also detects and rejects alkaline cells.
- Desktop/Stand-Alone Chargers (AAA/AA)
- Digital Still Cameras
- Music Players
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.