Features and Benefits
- Demonstrates the capabilities of the DS2703 Battery Pack Authentication IC With SHA-1 Security, including:
- Secure Challenge and Response Authentication using the SHA-1 Algorithm
- Thermistor Multiplexor
- Interfaces to the USB Port of a PC running Windows XP® or older operating system that supports USB operation
The DS2703 evaluation kit (EV kit) makes performance evaluation, software development, and prototyping with the DS2703 Battery Pack Authentication IC with SHA-1 Security easy. The evaluation board interfaces to a PC through a DS9123O USB Adapter and RJ-11 cable connection. All related data sheets along with the evaluation software can be found on our website at www.maximintegrated.com.
The DS2703 EV kit evaluation software gives the user complete control of all SHA-1 functions of the DS2703 as well as the various other commands.
The evaluation board circuit is designed to provide the DS2703 with a stable environment to perform SHA-1 Calculations, program the DS2703, and make thermistor measurements. Kit demonstration boards will vary as they are improved upon over time. For information on the demonstration board circuits refer to our website at www.maximintegrated.com.
- 2.5G/3G Wireless Handsets
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld or Notebook Computers and Terminals