Features and Benefits
- Provides the Ability to Exercise All Functional Commands
- Quickly Create, Save, and Load Custom 1-Wire Scripts
- Customizable Timings Allow for Various 1-Wire Configurations such as Long Lines
- Flexible Timings Ensure Support for Existing and Future Devices
- Alterable I2C Address Ensures a Conflict-Free Environment
- Easily Discover Connected 1-Wire Devices with Built-in Search ROM Accelerator
- GPIO Allows External Control or Signaling
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
The DS2485 evaluation (EV) kit provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS2485. The EV kit’s main hardware consists of a DS9481P-300 USB-to-1-Wire® adapter and two DS9121BQ socket boards. Both the DS2485 and DS28E07 devices are included for evaluation. The software runs on Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems and provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to exercise the features of the DS2485.
- Industrial Sensors and Tools
- Limited-Use Consumables
- Medical Instruments
- Printer Cartridge Identification
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.