Features and Benefits
- I2C Host Interface Supports 100kHz and 400kHz
- I2C Communication Speeds
- I2C Operating Voltages: 1.8V ±5% and 3.3V ±5%
- 1-Wire Operating Voltage: 1.8V ±5% and 3.3V ±5%
- EV Kit Contains a Mounted 6-Pin SOT23 DS2484R+T IC
- Convenient On-Board Test Points and TO-92 Socket
- Standard RJ11 Connector Interfaces to DS9120 Socket Boards
- Downloadable Evaluation Software
The DS2484 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a DS2484 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a DS9400 USB-to-I2C adapter. The DS2484 is an I2C-to-1-Wire® bridge device that performs protocol conversion from an I2C master to any attached 1-Wire slave devices. Relative to any attached 1-Wire slave device, the DS2484 is a 1-Wire master. The evaluation software runs under a Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows XP® operating system (OS), providing a handy user interface to exercise the features of the DS2484.
Order the DS2484EVKIT# for the complete EV system to evaluate the DS2484 using a PC. Evaluation software for the EV system is also available on our website at: www.maximintegrated.com/evkit.
- Cell Phones
- Industrial Sensors
- Medical Instruments
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.