Features and Benefits
- Analog Devices AD1836 –96 kHz audio codec
- Five 3.5 mm audio jacks, stacked in one connector
- Analog Devices ADV7179 video encoder
- Analog Devices ADV7183B video decoder
- Connection to Flat panel display Interface
Product DetailsThe Blackfin Bluetooth EZ-Extender® daughter board plugs onto the Compatible EZ-Board, EZ-KIT Lites, and STAMP board. The Blackfin Bluetooth EZ-Extender extends the capabilities of the Blackfin boards by providing a connection to a Bluetooth module, as well, isolates the low-level configuration and communication tasks of integrating Bluetooth and radio frequency (RF) wireless technologies in your Blackfin board designs.
The Bluetooth EZ-Extender is designed to be used in conjunction with an EZ-Board, EZ-KIT Lite or STAMP board running the open source Linux operating system (OS). For more information about running Linux OS on a Blackfin processor, go to blackfin.uclinux.org/gf.
- Bluetooth EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto an EZ-KIT Lite supporting the STAMP interface or an EZ-Board/EZ-Kit Lite supporting the expansion interface II connector)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- Linux kernel development host