Features and Benefits
- AD1938 (x2) - Analog Devices 192 kHz audio codec
- 16 Channels Audio Out (8 stereo channels)
- 8 Channels Audio In (4 stereo channels)
- RCA phono jacks for all 24 channels
- ADAV801 - Audio Codec for Recordable DVD
- SPDIF In
- SPDIF Out
- Individual RCA phono jacks for in and out
The Blackfin Audio EZ-Extender daughter board aids the design and prototype phases of ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537, or ADSP-BF561 processor targeted audio applications. The board extends the capabilities of the evaluation system by providing a connection to three audio codecs, including two analog audio codecs and one dual analog/digital audio codec with an interface to digital Sony Philips Digital Interface (SPDIF) audio. Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin Audio EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
For additional information, contact your local Analog Devices Sales Office or Distributor
- Blackfin Audio EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF537, or ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite boards)
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 and Latest Update.