Features and Benefits
- Expansion Interface for connecting to ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite
- External LCD display interface
- Analog Devices High Speed Converter (HSC) interface for connecting to HSC Evaluation Boards (ADC, mixed signal, and DAC)
- RJ45 connector for providing SPI signals for configuring converter registers
- Dimensions: 5” (H) x 5” (W)
The Blackfin EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to connect the Parallel Peripheral Interface (PPI) on the ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite and the ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite to a number of Analog Devices High Speed Converter (HSC) evaluation boards (ADC, mix signal, and DAC), the OV6630 OmniVision camera evaluation board, and an external LCD display. The ADSP-BF533 EZ-Extender 1 also provides developers breadboard area and the ability to access all of the pins on the ADSP-BF533 and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite’s expansion interface.
Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
EZ-Extender to DSP Supported HSC Evaluation Boards
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Blackfin EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF533/BF561 EZ-KIT Lite board)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.