Features and Benefits
- Expansion Interface for connecting to ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite
- External LCD display interface
- Analog Devices High Speed Converter (HSC) interface for connecting to HSC Evaluation Boards (ADC, mixed signal, and DAC)
- RJ45 connector for providing SPI signals for configuring converter registers
- Dimensions: 5” (H) x 5” (W)
The Blackfin EZ-Extender daughter board allows developers to connect the Parallel Peripheral Interface (PPI) on the ADSP-BF533 EZ-KIT Lite and the ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite to a number of Analog Devices High Speed Converter (HSC) evaluation boards (ADC, mix signal, and DAC), the OV6630 OmniVision camera evaluation board, and an external LCD display. The ADSP-BF533 EZ-Extender 1 also provides developers breadboard area and the ability to access all of the pins on the ADSP-BF533 and ADSP-BF561 EZ-KIT Lite’s expansion interface.
Applications and information about the use and connection of the various interfaces on the Blackfin EZ-Extender are available from Analog Devices.
EZ-Extender to DSP Supported HSC Evaluation Boards
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
- Blackfin EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface of the ADSP-BF533/BF561 EZ-KIT Lite board)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0