UG-6904: MUXDAC Data Source User Guide4/23/2019
Features and Benefits
- 2.3Gsps Maximum DAC Update Rate (MAX19692)
- 4.0Gsps Maximum DAC Update Rate (MAX19693)
- Direct Interface with Maxim HSDCEP Data Source Board Using QSH Connectors
- Proven 12-Layer PCB Design
- On-Board Reference Circuitry
- On-Board Power-On Reset
- On-Board Clock Interface
- 2.3GHz Maximum Clock Rate (MAX19692)
- 2.0GHz Maximum Clock Rate (MAX19693)
- Wideband Output Transformer
- Supports from < 30MHz to > 2000MHz
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Data Source (FPGA) Board Available (Order HSDCEP)
The MAX19692/MAX19693 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX19692 2.3Gsps and MAX19693 4.0Gsps 12-bit, direct RF synthesis digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The EV kit boards include wideband transformers for differential-to-single-ended conversion of the DAC output and for single-ended-to-differential conversion of the DAC clock.
- Digital IF Generation in X-Band Transmitters
- Direct Digital Generation of Wideband RF Signals Up to 2GHz
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Radar Waveform and LO Signal Synthesis
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.