Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADP5034 TSSOP
- Standalone capability
- Simple device measurements, including line and load regulation, demonstrable with
- A single voltage supply
- A voltmeter
- An ammeter
- Load resistors
- Easy access to external components
- Cascading options to supply the low dropout (LDO) regulator from either buck regulator
- Dedicated enable option for each channel
- Mode option to change buck regulators from power save mode (PSM) to pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation
This user guide describes the hardware for the evaluation of the ADP5034 and includes detailed schematics and PCB layouts. The ADP5034 is available in either a 24-lead LFCSP package or a 28-lead TSSOP package. Note that UG-439 refers to the ADP5034 TSSOP evaluation board, ADP5034RE-EVALZ. Refer to UG-271 for information on the ADP5034 LFCSP.
The ADP5034 TSSOP evaluation board has two step-down regulators with two LDO regulators that enable evaluation of the ADP5034. The evaluation board is available in an adjustable voltage option.
Full details on the ADP5034 are provided in the ADP5034 data sheet available from Analog Devices, Inc., which must be consulted in conjunction with UG-439.