Features and Benefits
- Input voltage: 4.5 V to 20 V
- ±1% output voltage accuracy
- Integrated MOSFET: 44 mΩ typical/11 mΩ typical
- Continuous output current: 6 A
- Programmable current-limit threshold
- Programmable switching frequency: 200 kHz to 1.4 MHz
- Precision enable and power good
- External compensation
- Internal soft start with external adjustable option
- Startup into a precharged output
Product DetailsThe ADP2387-EVALZ evaluation board is a complete 6 A, 20 V, step-down regulator solution that allows users to evaluate the performance of the ADP2387 with a near ideal printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
The programmable current-limit function allows the inductor to be optimized by output current. The peak current-limit threshold is preset to 9 A to ensure the 6 A output current capability. The switching frequency can be programmed between 200 kHz and 1.4 MHz, which provides the possibility for a stackable multiphase power solution.
The output of the ADP2387-EVALZ evaluation board is preset to 3.3 V, and the switching frequency is set to 600 kHz. Different output voltage settings can be achieved by changing the appropriate passive components. The ambient temperature operating range is −40°C to +85°C.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.