Features and Benefits
- Low RDSON: 27 mΩ (LFCSP)
- Wide input voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Quick output discharge (QOD) circuit option (ADP196ACPZN-01-R7)
- 3 A continuous operating current to 70°C
- Tiny, 2.0 mm × 2.0 mm × 0.55 mm, 0.65 mm pitch, 6-lead LFCSP
- Operating temperature range: TJ = −40°C to +85°C
The ADP196 evaluation board, ADP196CP-EVALZ, is used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP196 high-side load switch.
Simple device measurements such as VIN to VOUT resistance (RDSON), ground current, and off-state current can be demonstrated with only a single voltage source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and a load resistor.
Complete information about the ADP196 high-side load switch is available in the ADP196 data sheet, which should be consulted when using the ADP196CP-EVALZ.