Features and Benefits
- Interleaved Boost PFC topology providing high power factor and low THD
- Accurate AC Power Metering
- Current balancing between two phases
- High efficiency
- Protection features for AC line input and high voltage output
- Low component count
- Programmable response to faults
- Programmable inrush control
- Test points for users to quickly and easily evaluate the key features of ADP1048
The evaluation board features an interleaved boost PFC topology operating at 100KHz switching frequency. Its output is rated at deliver 385V, 600W with a universal AC input ranging from 85-265V. The board features the ADP1048 digital controller for offering power factor correction and accurate AC power metering. It also provides protection features like AC line fault protection, OCP and OVP.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.