Features and Benefits
- Easy evaluation of the ADN4693E-1 200 Mbps, full-duplex, MLVDS transceiver
- Board layout optimized for high speed signaling
- Matched track lengths on M-LVDS differential pairs with controlled 100 Ω differential impedance
- Matched track lengths on high speed DI and RO logic signals with controlled 50 Ω impedance to GND
- SMA jacks for connecting to high speed DI and RO logic signals and the M-LVDS A, B, Y, and Z signals
- Optional screw terminal connectors for accessing the RO, RE, DE, and DI logic signals
- Power and ground connections through screw terminal blocks
- Jumper-selectable driver enable and receiver enable via the RE and DE pins
- Test points for measuring all signals and multiple ground points to facilitate probing of multiple signals
- 100 Ω termination resistors across A and B signals and Y and Z signals to simulate a terminated bus
The EVAL-ADN4693E-1EBZ allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADN4693E-1 200 Mbps, full-duplex, multipoint, low voltage differential signaling (M-LVDS) transceiver. The EVAL-ADN4693E-1EBZ allows the input and output functions of the transceiver to be exercised without the need for external components. Subminiature A (SMA) connectors provide convenient connections for high speed logic and the M-LVDS bus signals. Screw terminal blocks are available to access power, ground, and digital signals. Jumper options allow control of the driver and receiver enable pins of the transceiver.
The EVAL-ADN4693E-1EBZ is optimized for high speed signaling. The differential M-LVDS signal traces on the board are routed as length matched 100 Ω differential pairs. The EVALADN4693E-1EBZ features a solid ground and power plane for optimum power integrity.
The EVAL-ADN4693E-1EBZ has a footprint for the ADN4693E-1 full-duplex transceiver in a 4 mm × 4 mm, 16-lead, lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP).
For full details on the ADN4693E-1, see the ADN4693E-1 data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with this user guide when using the EVAL-ADN4693E-1EBZ.
- A 4 channel oscilloscope
- A signal generator
- A 3.0 V to 3.6 V power supply
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.