Features and Benefits
- Isolated ground planes (logic side and bus side)
- Convenient connections through SMA terminals
- 3.3 V/2.5 V power on Side 1 (VIN1/VDD1) and Side 2 (VIN2/VDD2)
- Ground on Side 1 (GND1) and Side 2 (GND2)
- LVDS input signals: DIN1+, DIN1−, DIN2+, DIN2−
- LVDS output signals: DOUT1+, DOUT1−, DOUT2+, DOUT2−
- Jumper-selectable supply power of 3.3 V or 2.5 V
- Termination resistors on all LVDS drivers/receivers
Product DetailsThe EVAL-ADN4650EB1Z allows quick and easy evaluation of the ADN4650 low-voltage differential signalling (LVDS) isolator without the need for external components. The ADN4650 employs Analog Devices, Inc., iCoupler® technology to combine a 2-channel isolator with an LVDS receiver and driver into a single, 20-lead wide body SOIC package. It is capable of running at data rates of up to 600 Mbps with very low jitter.
The evaluation board has separate ground and power planes for each side of the isolator. This separation enables the evaluation of the ADN4650 with galvanic isolation between both sides of the device. Jumper-selectable power supplies at 3.3 V or 2.5 V are required on each side of the ADN4650. Using an on-chip LDO, 2.5 V can be provided from an external 3.3 V power supply.
Complete information about the ADN4650 is available in the ADN4650 data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with user guide UG-933 when using the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.