Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the ADN2850
- Several test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system development platform (SDP)
- PC control software
- 26 extra bytes in EEMEM for user-defined information
- Resistor tolerance error stored in EEMEM
With versatile programmability, the ADN2850 allows multiple modes of operation, including read/write access in the RDAC and EEMEM registers, increment / decrement of resistance, resistance changes in ±6 dB scales, wiper setting read-back, and extra EEMEM for storing user-defined information, such as memory data for other components or a lookup table.
The ADN2850 supports a dual-supply ±2.25 V to ±2.75 V operation and a single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications. In addition, the ADN2850 uses a versatile SPI-compatible serial interface, allowing speeds of up to 50 MHz.
The EVAL-ADN2850SDZ can operate in single-supply and dual-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the ADN2850 part can be found in the ADN2850 data sheet.
- EVAL-ADN2850SDZ evaluation board
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the ADN2850 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-276 document