Features and Benefits
- Enables quick breadboarding and prototyping
- Edge-mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
The ADA4255CP-EBZ evaluation board is designed to help users evaluate the ADA4255 in its 28-lead lead frame chip scale package (LFCSP). Figure 1 and Figure 2 in the user guide show the front side and back side of the ADP4255CP-EBZ evaluation board with the 28-lead LFCSP.
The ADA4255CP-EBZ is a 4-layer printed circuit board (PCB). This evaluation board accepts Subminiature Version A (SMA) edge-mounted connectors on the inputs and outputs to efficiently connect to test equipment and/or other circuitry.
The ADA4255CP-EBZ requires the following three supply domains:
- A charge pump voltage, VDDCP, of typically 5 V that generates the high voltage supply domain, which includes VDDH and VSSH, and that are typically +22.3 V and −21.7 V, respectively.
- An analog supply domain, AVDD, of typically 5 V.
- A digital supply domain, DVDD, of typically 3.3 V.
- SDP-S board
- Cables (SMA input to evaluation board)
- Standard USB A that connects to a mini-B USB cable
- PC running the Windows 7 and up operating system