Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board in conjunction with nanoDAC® motherboard (EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ)
- On-board references
- Various link options
- PC control in conjunction with Analog Devices, Inc., system demonstration platform (SDP)
The AD5317R evaluation board is designed to help users quickly prototype new AD5317R circuits and reduce design time. The AD5317R operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply.
For full details, see the AD5317R data sheet, which must be used in conjunction with UG-970 when using the evaluation board.
The evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the SDP-B board. Software is available for download from the EVALAD5317RDBZ evaluation board page to allow the user to program the AD5317R.
Markets & Technology
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
- EVAL-AD5317RDBZ evaluation board
- EVAL-MBnanoDAC-SDZ motherboard