Features and Benefits
- Input voltage range: 4.5 V to 60 V
- Output voltage for VOUT1: 24 V or 6 V to 28 V
- Output voltage for VOUT2: 3.3 V, 5.0 V, or 5.15 V
- Enable and disable controls
- Slew rate controls
- Access to SYNC pin for oscillator synchronization
- Access to all seven data channels
The ADP1032CP-x-EVALZ (where x represents the device model number of 1 through 5) can be used to demonstrate the functionality of the ADP1032 dc-to-dc converters and the isolated data channels.
Simple device measurements, such as line regulation, load regulation, and efficiency can be evaluated with the board. The performance of the isolated digital channels can also be evaluated. Device features, including oscillator synchronization, soft start, power good monitoring, sequencing and slew rate control may be demonstrated.
For more details about the dc-to-dc converters and the isolated data channels, refer to the ADP1032 data sheet.